Sunday, November 22, 2009

Which one? Which one?

Here's a cloud with a silver lining for you:

My car is dying. I mean really dying. It's more money to fix it than the car is actually worth. And the heater died last week. You really think things can't get any worse... and then your heater/furnace dies.



BUT...
I've been saving for a new car, and I'm finally ready to buy one. That's a little silver lining, right?

I can't decide which one to get. I welcome your input.



Honda Civic

Chevy Cobalt

Mazda 3

Honda Fit

Toyota Corolla

5 comments:

Jill said...

I vote for the civic. :)

Kenna said...

Honda Civic Hybrid. But I also love Mazdas

Dan and Nicole said...

I say stay away from the Cobalt. We have had nothing but problems with our cavalier (the Cobalt replaced this) and my sister is having problems with her Cobalt. My vote is Honda Civic.

Brittney said...

I vote the Honda Civic or the Mazda3. My sister just got a mazda and loves it.

Megs said...

you really cannot go wrong with a toyota or honda.. :) generic, but they run forever.