Saturday, June 19, 2010

Today I...

... stayed up way too late.
... checked out the downtown farmers' market.
... ran into an old high school friend at said market.
... realized that farmers' markets are best when there is fresh, ripe fruit to sample.
... dished with my sister about EFY.
... went to one of my all-time fave places to eat. Yep, that would be The Pie. I felt like an undergrad again. Absolutely delicious!
... attended a very pink wedding reception that was just wonderful. I am so happy that one of my favorite people in the world is so blissfully happy.
... realized that there's nothing like a good wedding reception to make you think that getting married one day might be a really fantastic idea.

1 comment:

KK said...

I love the downtown farmer's market. The one here in Provo just doesn't compare. Hope you're well. We need to hangout soon and catch up!