Last night's gym visit was a kick in the pants.
One of my old friends from my days in LEAP was on the bike behind me. Surprise! It was so fun to see N!
Did you know yesterday was the 20th anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act? I realized I'm much more sensitive to those kinds of things since my sister now (temporarily) has to deal with life in a wheelchair. I was touched by the story of Rep. Jim Langevin who became the first person to preside over the U.S. House of Representatives from a wheelchair.
I actually watched part of the Tour de France! Who knew that hundreds of people biking through Belgium could be so riveting?
I also got a fair amount of reading done when I switched from the elliptical to the bike. I just started The Alchemist after a friend of mine told me it was his favorite book ever.
What is your favorite book ever?
1 comment:
Anne of Green Gables--hands down my favorite book ever.
Post a Comment