I had a breakdown today. Don't worry, I'm okay. I just let the stress of life get to me. I forgot for a moment that:
"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you."
"Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you."
~President Harold B. Lee
I learned a few things:
1. It's okay to have a good cry now and then. Just because you cry sometimes doesn't mean you're not a happy person.
2. Sometimes it's hard to keep myself convinced that, "Someday it will all be worth it," as my dad says.
3. Good cries are always best accompanied by good hugs.
4. I'm ready for a big change.
I learned a few things:
1. It's okay to have a good cry now and then. Just because you cry sometimes doesn't mean you're not a happy person.
2. Sometimes it's hard to keep myself convinced that, "Someday it will all be worth it," as my dad says.
3. Good cries are always best accompanied by good hugs.
4. I'm ready for a big change.
1 comment:
Few things are quite as cleansing as a good cry. Sometimes you just have to let all that pent up emotion out. I certainly have had my share in the bathroom with a towel to muffle the noise so I could get it all out without any interruptions.
Post a Comment