Monday, November 22, 2010

Welcome, Birthday Week!


It's my birthday week! Hooray!


This is a BIG birthday for me. My sisters have reminded me at least twenty times, "Did you know you've been alive for a quarter of a century?" Thanks, girls. I'd almost forgotten. :)


This week, I've made a list of things I want to DO, not necessarily get, for my birthday. I love spreading out birthday celebrations over a few days, and 25 seems momentous enough to make a week out of it, don't you think?


To celebrate my 25th, I'd like to:


1. hang the mirrors and pictures at my apartment - Check

2. eat at the Blue Iguana

3. have a parking lot dance party

4. drink virgin margaritas

5. eat a pretty cupcake - Check. Thanks cute Carrie!

6. eat falafel

7. have a 'crafternoon' - I'm itching to MAKE SOMETHING!

8. see Inception (I STILL haven't seen it)

9. go to the library

10. see Tangled - Check. Thanks, Jill!

11. get drinks at Spark Lounge in Provo

12. buy fabric to make curtains for my bedroom - Check!

13. visit my sis at the Bead Fairy - Check!

14. make chocolate chip cookies and give some away - I gave some to my family. Does that count?

15. sing

16. enjoy being snowed in Tuesday afternoon with a blanket, hot chocolate, and a good book. - Check!

17. look for 25 ways to think of others first


Want to join me for any/all of these? Let me know! This will be a week to remember!

No comments: