Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Wishes for the 26th

Hola! And welcome to November, everyone! November is my favorite month, followed closely by May.


And this November brings a once-in-a-lifetime event (at least for me)... my golden birthday. Yep, I turn 26 on November 26. Woot. Woot.


Here's my list for this year:


  • a good pillow (like the one I absolutely fell in love with when I lived in DC. Gosh, I miss its feathery goodness)

  • scentsy (I love it when my apartment smells good)

  • a flower headband made by my artsy sisters

  • porcelain flower earrings

  • vintage necklace from Deseret Book

  • pictures of Jesus Christ and/or the temple to hang on my wall

  • iHome (pleeeeease?)

  • cute workout tops

  • good smelling candles (refer to item above)

  • Inception (incredible movie!)

  • anything from Hip and Humble

  • external hard drive

  • curling iron

  • iTunes gift card

  • queen sized blanket

  • basket to hold jewelry

  • Utes Ave sign from the Campus Store

  • paper towel holder

  • Mary Englebreit's Fairy Tales

  • big garbage can

  • visit to the Sweet Tooth Fairy

  • 26 balloons

  • shoe shopping

  • virgin margaritas

  • dance party

  • a date ;)

  • red lipstick

  • pedicure

  • see a movie at the theater

  • chair for my front room

  • a big party!

  • this book (yeah, right. :) )

Yes, the list is long. Please don't think I'm greedy. These are just my wishes. Making wish lists is fun! Give it a try...


P.S. Don't you love the picture? I call it "Thanksgiving, before and after."

No comments: