Well, folks, I've decided one thing. Blogging is good for my soul. No, seriously, I feel so much better when I can look back at all the wonderful parts of my life and feel my heart swell with gratitude.
You may have heard me say that I traded my blog for a masters' degree. That may be true, but I'm gonna try to do both. Here goes nothing.
So....
An update.
This summer I:
1. drank delicious and beautiful drinks from an open bar in Vancouver. (Don't be alarmed. It was orange juice mixed with cranberry juice.)
2. shook my groove thing all over the dance floor at a party where aforementioned bar was located.
3. got mono
4. passed my classes! WOOOHOOO!!!
5. set up my classroom for what is proving to be the most adorable class ever
6. squirted a baby water gun off a deck
7. went spelunking - sort of
8. watched my sister teach an awesome lesson to 12 and 13 year olds
9. got mono
10. rode the Scrambler at Lagoon with a man! Life goal accomplished! :)
11. did I mention I got mono?
12. watched loads of fireworks
13. ate a hot dog at a baseball game
14. poked around at farmers' markets
15. ate fresh tomatoes
16.watched the Sandlot on the Capitol Lawn
This is by no means a comprehensive list, but those were just a few of the highlights of the past three months. The mono was really a drag, but I still managed to do some awesome things! Now I say, farewell dear Summer... and Welcome, Fall!
No comments:
Post a Comment