Sunday, April 14, 2013

Wedded Bliss - Part 2

I promise, I have a lot of pictures!
Looking back at them now brings tears to my eyes as I remember what I beautiful day this truly was. I entered the House of the Lord with the man I love more than life and left it sealed to him for time and all eternity. There's nothing that could bring me more joy than to imagine eternity hand in hand with my sweetheart.
 Leaving the Temple

 Melanie was the "Hair Whisperer"

 Josh and his sweet mom

 Terreye and her daughter, Lauren

 My angel roommate, Jenna, did all the flowers. 
If you look closely, you'll see a bandaid on my finger. There's a story behind that bandaid... and it makes me feel closer to my Opa.

 Now there's a boy in the family!

 Father and Son

 Walking to the steps of the Temple

 With Oma

Sappy as it sounds, we couldn't stop gazing into each others' eyes all day!
 
 A quiet moment

 Surrounded by the people we love more than anything

 We did it!

 With two of the strongest and most beautiful women I know.
Words cannot express how much it meant to have them there with me.

 The Bride's side

 Josh's family

 Sisterhood

 My family

 Giggle city

 Our friends
Josh and I are truly blessed to have such wonderful friends.

 I love this picture





 Nobody hustles like my dad. 'Nuff said.






 Like the gentleman he is, Josh asked if I would like his jacket when he saw me shivering. The man warms me, heart and soul.

 I see a modeling contract in Josh's future

A little jacket switcheroo

Stay tuned for more wedding photos!

No comments: