I've been blessed with many wonderful friends in my life. I am so grateful for the delightful memories we've made together.
The thing I'm thinking about today though is what I like to call the "two year cycle." It seems, that since I graduated from high school and entered the 'grown-up world' I've had to make a new circle of friends every two years. It's so true. Friends are constantly getting married, moving away, or moving on, and I am left to find a new group of wonderful friends. For someone who hates change as much as I do, this is hard for me to take sometimes. I don't hang out with the same friends now that I did two years ago.
I love my friends, and, even in the midst of change, they are always in my thoughts.
1 comment:
Anyone would be very blessed to be your friend, Maggie. You are amazing.
Post a Comment