This inspirational picture is on my Mom's calendar by the phone. Don't you just love it? This week, its message rang true for me. Considering my somewhat 'downer' post about Christmas, I've decided to change my attitude. Instead of letting all the demands of Christmas get to me, I'm going to look for bright spots in the season.My sister Jenny bore her testimony in Sacrament Meeting today and really helped me refocus on the reason we celebrate Christmas. So... stay tuned for a new and improved (and more positive) me.
4 comments:
Oh maggie, You are so great. I had such fun watching the game with you guys. I had to go private (blog) bc of some scuzzy comments.. what is your gmail address so I can add you?
I love it. It seems that so many people I know are having a hard time getting into the Christmas spirit this year. By the way....we've missed you at aerobics. And I stole your idea about the 24 things to do while you are 24, only mine was 23. Hope you don't mind. It inspired me :)
Nicole, of course I don't mind if you use my idea. It wasn't actually mine to begin with. :) I've missed you guys, too. What with performances and family holiday parties, and being sick, I haven't been able to make it to aerobics. I'll be back ASAP!
And meghan, my gmail address is maggie.hortin@gmail.com. I've missed reading your blog. :)
Post a Comment