1. There's nothing better than a well-deserved jammie day.
2. Some boys are duh-heads.
3. Prayer changes things.
4. Chocolate chip cookies make a hard day better.
5. Pink roses are beautiful.
6. Don't let something like a little pie crust intimidate you.
7. All you have to be is the best version of yourself.
8. No matter what, my mom always loves me.
9. You can always go home.
10. You can never have too many Christmas decorations.
11. "Whenever I hear the song of a bird" is the best lullaby.
12. Never go anywhere important (a date, job interview, or church meeting) without a little lipstick.
13.Presentation is important.
14. Don't take yourself so seriously.
15. Always be quick to apologize when you've made a mistake.
16. My mom taught me how to crochet, tie a bow, and play chopsticks.
17. Count your blessings.
18. Songs make things much easier to remember.
19. Breaking out into song at any time of day or night is always acceptable.
20. Don't forget to smile.
I love you so much Mom! Thanks for helping me become the person I am today.
2 comments:
Those are some great lessons - Happy Birthday Pam!! We love you!!
I love this post about your mom. I think it't really sweet.
Post a Comment