Monday, December 27, 2010

This very second...


I'm blog stalking all my friends to see what wonderful Christmases they had.


My sisters and Mom are watching our new Christmas movie, Eclipse. Jenny is saying, "Ewww..." every few seconds. She hasn't seen this movie yet. :)


I'm sitting here ready to go in my running duds, trying to convince myself that I should get off my butt and run, even though I've been sitting here for forty minutes. UGH.


Have I mentioned that I'm planning/hoping to run the Salt Lake Half? I'm starting to think that it's not such a good idea. My legs hurt.


All you runners out there - how do I stretch out my shins, calves, and ankles so they don't SCREAM at me every time I take a step? I'd really appreciate your tips and hints. Because, gosh darnit, I'm going to run this thing!


Whew. I'm glad I got that off my chest. Here I go.

No comments: