Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm as corny as Kansas in August, high as a flag on the Fourth of July!

There's nothing that can beat a barbeque with awesome people who can make you laugh followed by the best seats in the house to a knock-your-socks-off fireworks show on the day we celebrate this wonderful country we're blessed to live in.


Crab pasta salad, burgers, funeral potatoes, strawberry chocolate cake... my tummy is growling right now.


FAMILY!



This is my "Captain America" pose.






My dad got us killer seats for the fireworks! And my sisters found me a big bag of my favorite treat - Coconut M&Ms. Seriously. They'll change your life.





There's no place like home.







I love my country.

1 comment:

Amelia Chesley said...

I have never heard of coconut M&Ms, but they sound kinda good.

also, I think I need the recipe for crab pasta salad. it sounds absolutely wonderful.