Monday, October 10, 2011

Hmmmm....



Sometimes, this blog depresses me.

Won't I ever learn how to be a good little blogger and update regularly?

Especially after having one of the best weekends of my recent life.




If you're interested, here are some blogs that don't depress me.

Jenny always has some uplifting thoughts to share. Plus, she's fun to read. Plus, she's my sister.

Melissa always has such joy for life.

I met Lindsey a year ago on a trip back east. We became fast friends over sharing our love for art. Now, I'm an avid blog stalker.



This girl pretty much lives the life of my dreams. So glamorous.

And it's my lifelong goal to be as classy and hip as this lovely lady.



I really think I could be friends with Katie. She's a teacher, and she loves food! We're soulmates!




Okay, so now even if you can't read anything new on my blog, you can enjoy someone else's. :) Maybe someday I'll figure out how to balance living life and blogging about it. It's not currently one of my strongest talents.




Have a fantastic day and go eat some chocolate!


Picture found here.

No comments: