Friday, October 28, 2011

Watch this video. It will change your life... or at least make your day.



Let me share a few reasons I can't get enough of this music video.

1. It's Sara B. Really - do I need to say anything else? This lady is amazing!
2. The leather jackets
3. The dancing. Holy moly - I want to learn the whole thing.
4. I secretly wish I could reenact the whole video at my local grocery store. I'm sure I could wrangle up the whole cast and pull it off. Especially the exploding confetti.
5. Did I mention the confetti?
6. It's just so joyful!
7. I love all the other people who end up in leather jackets and try to keep up with the dance steps. Cracks me up.
8. The end. Need I say more?
9. It really makes me want to head out to my nearest Mexican Market and load up my shopping cart.

2 comments:

Brittney said...

I loved that video! And I would so join you if you ever wanted to dance it out in a store. call me up and I'll be there.

Kateenie said...

You were right. I loved that and suddenly feel a little more cheerful!