Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Happy (late) 16th!

We got the same shirt for both our birthdays!


I'm still working on catching up on Happy Birthday posts. So, today, let me wish a very belated Happy Sweet Sixteen to my youngest sister, Carrie.


Carrie is truly an angel. I am so blessed to be her older sister. Here are a few reasons I love her.


1. She helps me have faith in myself.


2. She loves to read.


3. She likes things that are cute.


4. She quotes obscure tv shows and movies.


5. She sings with me.


6. She doesn't let me talk unkindly about myself.


7. She is determined to do whatever she sets her mind to.


8. She makes me laugh.


9. She can shake her booty.


10. She's really good with little kids.


11. She loves helping me in my classroom.


12. She finds joy where other people wouldn't.



LOVE YOU CARRIE GIRL!

No comments: