Saturday, November 3, 2012

Wishes for my 27th

Every year, my darling mother asks for a birthday list. I've started posting it online because she is one of about five people who read my blog, and I know she'll see it. :) Since it's November, and I'll be 27 in a little less than 27 days, here's the list-ee-o:

1. mobile from Ten Thousand Villages to hang in my classroom. It's of children around the world.
2. wake-up light. I know it's a little frivolous, but I still think it's cool. Maybe it would make me into more of a morning person?
3. necklace with M and J on round charms. Questions? Ask Melanie. :)
4. bathroom scale
5. strand of pearls from Forever 21
6. black flats
7. work/grading bag (big and cute, please :) ) I'd LOVE this one.
8. nice pen
9. another watch band
10. Mary Englebreit's Fairy Tales. To add to my collection. :)
11. Cinderella
12. Twig bobby pins. Just wishing....
13. new (solid color) purse
14. candles and pillars
15. external hard drive
16. Moneyball
17. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close
18. The Time Keeper
19. Emergency Preparedness stuff (This Sandy stuff has me thinking...)
20. a fancy date
21. dance party, dance party, dance party!
22.  27 of something :)
23. tights
24. a "Crafternoon"
25. ANYTHING from Desert Book. Jenny? Jenny?
26. Tickets to ODT's It's a Wonderful Life

And the one thing I want most of all?

26 candles. My, that was a beautiful birthday.

27. lots of time spent with people I love

1 comment:

Jared and Ashley said...

Hey Maggie I follow your blog more than you may know!! Ha! I want to know more about this love in your life!! I'm so happy for you!! -Ashley McGavin