Sunday, January 18, 2009

October Adventures

October's exciting event was going on vacation with my family to California! I had never been to Disneyland with them before, and we had a magical time. We also visited Angels' Stadium (they are our team), downtown LA, and Hollywood. It was a fabulous vacation!



My parents on one of our favorite rides - Big Thunder Mountain Railroad



Standing in the Beast's Library... a dream come true!



My dad or Indiana Jones? Hard to tell? Is there really a difference?




I found my boyfriend! Gotta love Zac Efron!




Carrie LOVES legos. It was a must to visit the Lego store. Getting this picture was a little more difficult... Hopefully Carrie doesn't look too frightened. :)

Clark Gable was here! So was I!


Go Angels!










2 comments:

Andrew and Tracy said...

These pictures are so fun! I hope everything is going well for you! I miss you we need to hang out soon! It's funny you were standing in the Beast's library I can she you as Bell. Love ya!

Jill said...

I love that you're blogging again. And I love the picture of your mom's arm. ;)