Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Love or Not Love

I LOVE: hitting IKEA with the sisters, especially when Carrie carts stuff around for me.
I do NOT LOVE: going to the grocery store when I can't even find a place to park - i.e. the night before Thanksgiving.

I LOVE: moving! Running, dancing, yoga, aerobics, skipping....
I do NOT LOVE: injuries that come along with running. Hello sore calves!

I LOVE: spending time with my family.
I do NOT LOVE: having to leave my family.

I LOVE: my younger sisters' jokes.

I LOVE: hot chocolate
I do NOT LOVE: luke warm chocolate

I LOVE: smiles and hugs from my students.
I do NOT LOVE: the after-lunch hours when my kids are ready to go home.

I LOVE: new shoes.
I do NOT LOVE: paying for new shoes.

I LOVE: sunshine
I do NOT LOVE: inversion

I LOVE: feeling like I have interesting things to talk about.
I do NOT LOVE: feeling like I have nothing worthwhile to contribute to the conversation.

I LOVE: fun times with the roomie!
I do NOT LOVE: sitting alone in my room when I want to go PLAY!

I LOVE: surrounding myself with good friends
I do NOT LOVE: losing touch with old friends. Or feeling like I never see my friends (this happens all too often).


and last of all -

I LOVE big, puffy snowflakes!

No comments: