Sunday, January 9, 2011

Smiles all over the place

Here are some things that make me smile.
1. Chocolate Letters - I ate mine yesterday. MMMmmmmm....
2. The way my dad loves the 11400 South offramp. Seriously. Don't get him started. :)
3. Playing Disney Parks Uno with my little sis.
4. Taking wacky pictures. (Please see above)
5. COUNTRY STRONG! Have you seen it? No? Go see it!

6. Black cherry vanilla coke - so sad they don't make it anymore.
7. Playlists created by the lovely Lauren.
8. Meet the Press. (You love me because I'm nerdy.)
9. The snap-crackle-pop noise made by ice melt when I sprinkle it on the sidewalk. Take that, incredibly slick and dangerous walkway!
10. Blue skies, smiling at me! Goodbye inversion!
11. Eating dinner cooked by my mom.
12. A giant soda in a movie theater.
13. The victorious feeling I get after running for an hour.

3 comments:

jeremy said...

114th is a pretty great offramp. It used to be the premier onramp/offramp in its day, before the I-15 reconstruction, when you could just drive state street straight onto the freeway, and get off right onto state. But the current one is nice.

Maggie said...

I remember that onramp. Those were the good old days. :)

Andrew and Tracy said...

Maggie, I love all your pictures! I'm glad things are going well for you! We need to get together soon!!!! Love you!