Sunday, October 14, 2012

Just a few reasons I love this man

This weekend I added to my mental list of "Reasons I love Josh Tanner." Today I decided to make it more than a mental list. (Warning: If you think this post might give you a rash because it's too sappy, I give you permission to skip it.  :) )





When I turn to Josh and say, "We  NEED to go to New York City soon and walk across the Brooklyn Bridge together," he says "okay," even though I know big cities are my favorite thing... not his.

Josh walked a 5K race with me, holding my hand because I was too weak from mono to run it. Even though I know he could have run it and lapped me, no problem.

When I'm sick and on the couch, Josh looks at me and asks, "What do you need me to do?"

Josh watched the Presidential Debates with me and TALKED POLITICS WITH ME!!! despite the fact that he's told me he's not interested in politics. Well, I guess he used to not be interested in politics. Oh, and he registered to vote. I smiled a little, just thinking about that.

Yep, I'm one lucky girl.




No comments: