Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Some pics

I'm so glad there are signs like this at bus stops to teach me how to make more money. Very valuable information. I'll ponder it later. A Saturday morning at Eastern Market.




At Kramerbooks and Afterwords... a bookstore with a cafe attached that stays open until the early hours of the morning. On weekends it's open all night! We looked at books, I bought Atonement by Ian McEwan, and then we went upstairs and enjoyed delicious (but expensive) apple pie!








The National Gallery Sculpture Garden. You can see the museum through the trees in the background. This Garden is home to free jazz concerts and very happy art fans, like Meagan and myself.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Looks like so much fun! I read Atonement in college and really got into it - you'll have to let me know how you liked it! :)

Laverna said...

I think the bus stop picture is hilarious! Are they saying that everyone should get married just so they can save money?!?
Keep posting all the pictures. They're so much fun to see.