1. Long walk signals when I'm crossing the street. Seriously, I could stand in the middle of the street and do a dance and still make it to the other side before the light changes.
2. Row houses. They just make me happy. I want to know the people who live in them.
3. Double churned vanilla ice cream. It's a new obsession.
4. Friendly people who hand out Express newspapers at the top of the metro escalator every morning.
5. Going to church. It's just so much fun to walk there with everyone.
6. It always smells so good when I leave for work in the morning.
7. Potbelly's. They make the best sandwiches!
8. Patrick. (My boyfriend... I wish. We hung a picture of Patrick Demspey in our apartment.)
9. Laughing. I do a lot of this with my cute roommates!
10. Monuments. At any time of day or night.
11. Free concerts. In sculpture gardens, on the mall, you name it. I've seen so many great performances!
12. H&M. I am in the process of building an entirely new wardrobe, thanks to my addiction to this marvelous store.
13. Adventures. There's always something to do!
14. Eating lunch in the park across the street from the White House!
15. Art Museums! They are one of my favorite things anyway, and there are so many great ones here! I've had quite a few art freak out moments.
2 comments:
You'll come back so cultured and stylish we'll hardly recognize you. Kinda like Sabrina . . .
Not that I ever had much fashion taste anyways. However, you will be pleased to know that I did some shopping over Memorial day and got some fabric to make myself a couple pairs of dress pants and a couple skirts. I think you would approve of my choice of pattern.
Now if I can just find some shirts to go with them.
Good luck with the sewing. You'll have to send pictures when you finish.
I do actually feel like Sabrina... in quite a few ways.
Post a Comment