
Me and my roomies on the steps of the Jefferson Monument.

Clark and I enjoying the Jazz Concert in the Sculpture Garden at the National Gallery. They have a free concert every Friday, and it makes us feel sophisticated to go. Sometimes the music gets a little too sophisticated for us, but we feel cool just being there.

Diane and I spent a whole day wandering Georgetown. We found Georgetown University and saw the gorgeous campus. Then it started to rain!!! We ducked into Qdoba for lunch just before it really started to storm. Lucky us!
2 comments:
The thing I've learned with Jazz is, the more you listen, the more you start hearing. Just like any other kind of music.
I like the fact that Jazz is flexible -- never the same with every performance -- because of the improvisation. Perhaps that is part of its appeal. Read my cousin's post for an interesting perspective on that. http://christensensinlondon.blogspot.com/2008/06/where-am-i.html
Sorry. The end that got cut off is supposed to read: where-am-i.html
Post a Comment