This is my newest fashion statement. I'll be sporting this lovely new accessory in a bright turquoise for about four weeks. Then I plan to upgrade to a (non-walking) boot.
My mom is absolutely wonderful! I told her I had to choose between a blue cast or a red one, and I chose blue, so she made me a toe hat that's red and white! Now I have both colors on my leg. :)
3 comments:
oh yes, very cute! I think i'll get one in pink. Nice trend! Bummer, hope you get better soon.
Will your toe hat be the same color? Your mom is so great! :)
My mom is absolutely wonderful! I told her I had to choose between a blue cast or a red one, and I chose blue, so she made me a toe hat that's red and white! Now I have both colors on my leg. :)
Post a Comment