Saturday, February 5, 2011

Grumpy, grumpy. Grouchy, grouchy.


Most of the time, I'm all about smiles and happiness and silver linings. But sometimes I've just gotta gripe. There are a few things that truly make me feel like Oscar. For instance:
1. my bedroom - three months in this place, and I still have yet to find a furniture arrangement that I like.

2. my closet - Blergh. I've tried time and again to organize it to create more space, but I just can't solve the problem.
3. grocery stores on a Saturday - Memo to self: Saturday may be a special day, but it is definitely NOT the best day to go grocery shopping.
4. feeling tired all the time - Is there something wrong with me? Seriously.
5. a lack of sunshine - Yes, I enjoy my apartment. And yes, it's cute. But I don't think I could handle living long term in a basement. I need sunlight!
So, the point in all of this ranting is to ask for your suggestions. How do I conquer the grumpy grouchies? How do you do it?

No comments: