Saturday, February 5, 2011

Oh, falafel

Falafel is kind of a joke in my family. I love it, but the rest of my family is afraid to give it a try.

While driving with my family through LA, looking for a place to eat, I said, "Oh look! There's a falafel place. Do you guys want to try falafel?"
"What's falafel?" they all asked.
"Deep fried hummus," I said.
"Well hummus sounds like poop to me," my Dad said.
"Oooookay... no falafel for Dad," I said.

Then last December, my funny family sent me a call from Santa Claus. Santa promised to send me a hot date as long as I "saved him some falafel." Santa didn't want any milk and cookies. Only falafel for him.

And last night I saw this post on a very funny blog. I just had to send the link to my very best friends - my sisters. Just can't get enough of that falafel. :)

Oh, and if you're in Salt Lake City, and you actually like falafel, you might want to try this place. Yum!

No comments: